CDS endeavors to give back to the community by providing ongoing support and commitment to worthy causes. Through direct financial support or other in-kind contributions, CDS strives to be an active partner in the communities in which we operate.
Specific areas of our community involvement include:
- Supporting education initiatives focused on promoting healthy lifestyles to our employee population
- Local sponsorship of little league and adult athletic teams
- Financial support of P.A.S.T. Retired Athletes Medical Group; that provides fully integrated medical and behavioral heath care to retired NFL, NBA, MLB & NHL athletes. The organization also facilitates high school and college sports education programs dealing with such issues as concussions and drug addiction
- CDS was honored as a Corporate Partner of The Year in 2011 by Habitat for Humanity and the New Jersey General Assembly for our contributions helping families secure decent affordable housing
- CDS is a proud sponsor of the Salvation Army and has been named a Corporate Partner of The Year for 2012
- CDS was honored by the New Jersey Policy Auxiliary, Little Sisters of the Poor and local churches for support of and participation in their fundraising events
- CDS is an ongoing sponsor of the Boy Scouts of America; providing logistical support for the scouts annual popcorn fundraiser
- CDS provides fundraising support for Guide Dogs of America
- Additionally, CDS participates in various cultural and community fundraising events.
- CDS associates participated in the 2012 NJ/NY/CT Tri-State “Tough Mudder,” which supports the Wounded Warrior Project.